D'Arcy from Winnipeg
Solution Architecture, Business & Entrepreneurship, Microsoft, and Adoption

Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

Thursday, September 27, 2007 6:07 AM

I was showing a friend Justice's MacBook Pro paint job when I was reminded that Justice fired an initial strike at the entire province of Manitoba:

Manitobans everywhere are going to revolt against you just as soon as they're done picking through the bargain rack at Winners and purchasing blue jeans at the local Wal Mart.

D

Feedback

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

I wouldn't take anything he says seriously D'Arcy. He hasn't even seemed to notice that there is 3rd territory somewhere up there. Any one who's not current enough to relaize this can't be counted on for an accurate assesment of style because you have to be current to know whats stylish. 9/27/2007 6:19 AM | thorkia

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

Obviously Justice is deranged. It all started when he stopped going to see his regular (twice a week) hair stylist because the stylist was adament that he wouldn't give Justice the Marky-Mark hair cut he was asking for. Ever since that fateful day, Justice has spiralled into a deep pit of what I'll refer to as "The Non-Highlighted Ages". During that time he's been sitting around, listening to Vanilla Ice and trying to put in his own hair tinting.

It's sad to see a girly-man sink to these depths. I suppose it's why he has finally hired a "Manliness Coach". One day he'll snap out of it. The problem is that it'll probably be 2010 and he'll want to get a K-Fed haircut at that point. 9/27/2007 7:54 AM | Donald Belcham

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

I like how someone with the name "Thorkia" thinks they have any credibility in commenting on somebody's style! I think it's safe to miss the 3rd territory because *no one cares about the territories*! Winnipeg may be a black hole of style, but at least it isn't a complete non-entity!!

I also think it's a mistake for Donald Belcham to take shots considering that his home CD collection features the Divinyls and Sophie B Hawkins. At least when I live in the past I'm emulating the *male* sex symbols of our time!

9/27/2007 8:05 AM | Justice~!

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

You're going to slag my past selection in music? Considering that you apparently know the words to all the songs sung by Maria and Whitney I have to scoff at your attempt in slander. At least I can back my assertion of your lyrical knowledge with corroboration from your wife. She did mention that you still sing them in shower. 9/27/2007 8:12 AM | Donald Belcham

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

You have CROSSED THE LINE Justice Gray!

First off, obviously the Divinyls is one of the best mood-setting music groups of our time. Who wouldn't want to bring home the sultry hottie from the local tavern, pour her a glass of red wine, and then discuss the retrieval of bull sperm while listening to "I don't want anybody else...when I think about you I touch myself". Obviously Donald is more in tune with mood music then you are, Mr. Michael W. Smith.

Secondly, Sophie B. Hawkins is the SECOND best mood-setting musicians of our time! Who wouldn't want to bring the shy-yet-hot library nerd home to review continual integration best practices over a snifter of brandy while hearing Sophie croon out "Damn...I wish I was your lover..."?

A real man would, that's who!

D 9/27/2007 8:16 AM | D'Arcy from Winnipeg

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

I think the best parts of these replies are twofold.

First of all, Whitney was a total diva and barely worth my time, but there is no man worth his manliness that doesn't know "I Just Want to Dance With Somebody (I Wanna Feel The Heat With Somebody)" by heart. We call that security in masculinity.

Furthermore, the fact that I both know by heart and can sing anything by soulful black women like Ce Ce Peneston, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Sade, Lawrence Gowan, Anita Baker, or Aretha Franklin merely means that I've got *soul*. I know it's uncommon for two guys who sing "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" to each other on the phone every night to be familiar with the concept of smooth R&B stylings, but c'est la vie.

BTW, as a man, I would be taking women home and putting Barry White, Earth Wind and Fire, or Kool and The Gang on. Just a tip for the single dudes reading this blog! That's what will get you the big scores. 9/27/2007 8:22 AM | Justice~!

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

Sorry, I forgot the *real* best part - it was D'Arcy
reconfirming his "mood music" as pertains to Johnny B
9/27/2007 8:24 AM | Justice~!

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

You do realize that you included "Lawrence Gowan" in the list of soulful black women right? I can just see you impressing Helen on your first date as you dance like the strange drawn cartoon man in the "Strange Animal" video.

Btw, Donald what time do you want me to call you? Sorry...I meant "Rich", what time do you want me to call you?

Big 9/27/2007 8:32 AM | D'Arcy from Winnipeg

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

What?!?!?

How can anyone have anything bad to say about Manitobans?! Come on, we invented Socials. This is our gift to the drinking public! We've got Milt Siegel. We also invented the Pheonix Coyotes!
We invented the word Bossum, a clever mixture of the words Boss and Awesome, making two great words even better. It's like mixing coke and sprite to create swamp water....it's just better. ok, that last one was my own creation, but the rest is true and great!! 9/27/2007 11:59 AM | Shaneo

# re: Justice Gray to Manitobans - You have NO style!

Didn't Manitoba also invent internet pharmacies? 9/28/2007 2:51 AM | Donald Belcham